You can register your wine online by clicking on “register a wine” in the top right corner of this page, or download the inscription form and send it at email@example.com
The fee to participate is 150 euros/ bottle of wine
You can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
You have until March 1st 2020 to complete the registration documents
March 15th 2020 to ship your samples and pay the participation fee.
The contest takes place on the 28 and 29 of April 2020.
– Wine producers and wine growers
– Groups of co-operative wineries
– Importers, exporters, distributors
– Wine merchants
Participants must have a mandate to present wines they do not own.
The Contest is open to all international wines (red, rosé, white, aromatic, liqueur, sweet, sparkling).
– The possibility of winning one of the medals in our contest if your wine is among the 30% that obtained the best scores.
– Communication of the contest results on our website the very next day after the contest and per email
– All registered wine will receive a graphic representation of the results obtained during the sensory analysis of your wine.
– Heightened visibility in distribution channels: the sticker showing the medal obtained can be affixed to the bottle or used in any other communication media.
– Promotion of your wine on our website.
– Referencing in our catalog, which is sent to wine merchants and distributors all over Europe.
– A real springboard to develop your market internationally.
You will need to send us 4 samples per product of 75 cl (or equivalent quantity) before March 15th 2020.
Your samples are to be shipped to Monde Selection office in Belgium:
Chaussée de Tubize 242
Make sure your samples are correctly wrapped in order to avoid any damage during the transport.
Your samples are to be shipped DDP (Delivered Duty Paid = all costs paid by shipper) directly to our office address.
We highly recommend you to send your package(s) by an express delivery service such as TNT, FedEx, DHL, EMS or UPS.
As Monde Selection is not responsible for import/duty fees, kindly ask your transporter to handle the clearance of your products.
Please do not forget the following points when sending the parcel(s):
– Join a copy of your entry form with your samples
– Mention on your package: World Selections “samples for analysis to be destroyed after analysis”
– Clearly mention your company name as shipper. Avoid using your personal name only. Thank you.
– Send a copy of the air waybill (AWB) and the pro forma invoice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results will be published on our website the day after the contest and sent by email.
No. The medals can be used without any additional cost.
Awarded wines can order the stickers (adhesive reproduction of the medal) directly to Monde Selection after the contest or take care of the sticker production themselves through their preferred stickers provider. In any case, the logo of the medals obtained are sent along with the results.
The entry fee is to be paid by bank transfer.
|IBAN (Account Number):||BE13 3100 4930 0439|
|Beneficiary’s name:||MONDE SELECTION sprl|
|Bank’s address:||Avenue de la Forêt de Soignes 371
*Do not forget to mention to your bank that all bank charges are the customer’s expense
Should you wish to pay it by credit card, please send us an email to obtain a specific link.